Visibly mounted: Type-FV MW Wall Panel
Safety comes first. Especially in connection with the tough fire prevention requirements, ROMA MW type FP wall panels with non-combustible stone wool insulating core are the ideal solution − both as an exterior wall or for extension work inside a building. As always, we pay attention to every detail for ease of construction element assembly.
It is the ideal supplement to the type P wall panel in fire areas. From the outside, the combination of the two panels offers a uniform look and permits economical, fast and energy-efficient construction while satisfying strict fire safety regulations.
- Building material class A2-s1; d0 certified to EN 14509 – non-combustible
- Insulating core A1
- Available in two different volume weights, as required for each application
- Fast and easy assembly
- Module width 1,150 mm
- Vapor-tight cover shells
- 4 different surface profile variants
- Wide beam and span spacing
- Vertical or horizontal assembly possible